Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hey all!!

Haha weiting u obviously can't count, cos I'M e 6th person to write, and you're 5th. :P (though technically speaking, I would have been first if my com hadn't crashed when i first signed on) Anyway, know this is kinda late, but for all of u guys who have booked out today and happen to chance by this blog, take care at NS! You'll survive! :) Well, judging as to how it's now kinda late at night, and my brain has effectively shut down by this time, shall stop crapping. :P Hope this blog lasts!

P.S. Yar i heard A's comes out on 3 week of feb too...Bleah...

3 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh. sara deleted the invite thing shireen. it went in junk mail. sorry sorry sorry! :p anyway class blog is cool! -saraho

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

er if you heard it (A's release) from shihui then its prob from me cos i told her and some of the councillors lol. -nic

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger shireen said...

Yups I've resent the invite. =) It probably ended up in junk mail again though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home