Friday, January 06, 2006

nonsensical ramblings...

I'm quite stunned, to say the least. We have a class blog, though it seems kinda late, and I'm the 3rd fella to write an entry, which doesnt bode well, since I seldom, if ever, blog. Sigh. Life's so depressing. NS beckons and my hair, or what's left of it, looks horrible (someone pass me a paper bag with 2 holes cut out). I shall leave A level results aside since Nick Ong is wrong. He'd better be...

Like what am I supposed to write... Er... Ya. Everyone have fun either like working, stoning, or screwing around at an offshore sunny resort.

Shall see how long this thing lasts. The fervour to write blog entries... Like "Someone jump on the bandwagon! Even cai min jia has graced this occasion and written something, albeit nonsensical stuff"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home