Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Constant Gardener is a superb movie! haha EngShing you should watch it! Its quite a lengthy movie, and adapting the plot from the book by John le Carre is tricky business, but I felt that the director and scriptwriter really portrayed the essence of the story.
Ralph Fiennes is so charismatic! =D


And the issue talked about in the movie is something that is real, though not something we would have known (being apathetic & stuck in a small island) without reading widely & having GP lessons. haha. Read the sypnosis on http://www.movieweb.com/movies/film/61/2461/synopsis.php if you want, but it might be a spoiler. Don't say I haven't warned you!

I spotted a $698 bouquet full of miniature winnie the poohs. I only had one reaction when I saw it. YUCK! Well. just something random.

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger nic said...

haha yea i agree with vicky - constant gardener is great.

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmms I wanna watch brokeback mountain toooo!!

Anyway does Singapore even sell VCDs/DVDs of R-21 shows?!?! Or do you hafta import.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home